my bias
the last time i listened to an entire album every single day was 5 years ago. just sat there, closed my eyes and listened to the songs running on a loop. best listened using ear phones. time passes real fast this way! lol.
It’s someone who looks like you
My god, it’s you
You’re coming this way
Hello, hello
I brought up the courage
Hello, hello
I want to talk to you for a moment
Hello, hello
I may be rushing a bit
Who knows? We might
End up doing well
Call me, my name
Today is exactly your day
I’ll do anything for you
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I’ll run to you now and confess
This arrow that’s reached my heart
Feels like a part of my body now
Even though it hurts to death
I can’t remove you, who’s stuck in my heart
Because it’s love, because for me, it’s love
her whisper is the lucifer
It’s someone who looks like you
My god, it’s you
You’re coming this way
Hello, hello
I brought up the courage
Hello, hello
I want to talk to you for a moment
Hello, hello
I may be rushing a bit
Who knows? We might
End up doing well
Call me, my name
Today is exactly your day
I’ll do anything for you
I want to give you a small gift
That only I can give to you
I’ll run to you now and confess
This arrow that’s reached my heart
Feels like a part of my body now
Even though it hurts to death
I can’t remove you, who’s stuck in my heart
Because it’s love, because for me, it’s love
her whisper is the lucifer

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home