Sing Along

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Til Schweiger keinohrhasen it was only a kiss, how did it end up like this In Matrimony Work. Be Loved. Hate Someone. Always tell the truth.幸せになるよ macadamia mania Guadagnini share a little love every day. a little bundle of joy. + a citron drink Send Me A Little Sunshine will will. promise liao will do it. =) hey friend! sweet disposition You're Beautiful



keinohrhasen
a german movie by Til Schweiger, translates in 'Rabbit Without Ears'. cliche, à la japanese fairy tale, over-used humour, yet still captivating. haaha, i think i have bad taste in movies. well, it being in german makes all the difference. =D



In Matrimony
I, _________ receive you, ________ as my partner and love beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in sickness and in health, in conflict and serenity, asking that you be no other than yourself. I will love what I know of you and trust what I do not know. I will always comfort you, love you and honour you. In all the ways that life may bring, I pledge my love to you. Today, I give to you me.



Work. Be Loved. Hate Someone. Always tell the truth.
Everyone has read this speech before. But I want to do the exact opposite. Work. Yes, that's what. From now on, your life is over. It's gone. Erase all life expectancies, just live. Modern society is anti-love. We've taken a microscope to everyone to bring out their flaws and shortcomings. It is far easier to find a reason not to love someone, than otherwise. You will find that it is no great tragedy if your love is not reciprocated. You are not doing it to be loved back. Its value is to inspire you.




Guadagnini
So you ever heard of the Guadagnini? A violin.



share a little love every day.
To whoever's reading this, I like you, but I don't show it every day. Sometimes, it's because I don't love myself that day, so my heart's got no space for others. Sometimes, its because I love myself too much, so I didn't like others. Sometimes, it's simply because I forgot to. But bear in mind I still like you. If you ever need a reminder, remember you are being liked. =)



a citron drink
Honey Citron Tea, uh huh, Honey, Honey, Honey Citron Tea. Ohh.... CITRON TEA!!



Send Me A Little Sunshine
in a pretty envelope, sealed with much love and saliva, written with sweat and blood. It's been a while since I last received a letter or post card. The last was from zoe. hahahha. =D It doesn't have to be for a reason or an occasion. I love randomness.



will will. promise liao will do it.
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! This is what I call 'can't thank you enough'. HAHA. If I could, I would do something back for you. A promise is a promise. =)




sweet disposition
A moment, a love
A dream, a laugh,
A kiss, a cry,
Our rights, our wrongs



You're Beautiful
By an autistic 18-year-old who can barely speak, yet can sing with complete lyrics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home