Sing Along

Friday, June 06, 2008

chiong

finished like 10 episodes in one night. cz the story was getting too heartbreaking...and all the tears got annoying towards the end. i think i fast-forwarded half the episodes to save me the heartbreak and the irritating tears. at episode 39 when shuhuan finally gets back together with yiping... everybody's comments are just SO hilarious!! even though the story is sad...


thuphan
It's kinda funny when he opened the envelope.
(which i thought so even before i read the comment so it made me really laugh my head off)

erinchan06
it's been4 days so why is yi ping's head still bleeding??? so weird. it should have formed a scab by now... >.<

angelashan
shuhuan has super big nostrils....omg
(which actually crossed my mind as well in that very episode)

missing_u07
wats up with the praying thing..so ennoying...

Dreamgirl
This episode is so touching. I almost cry. But when I look at shuhuan face when he cried is so funny. So I end up not crying. lol





oh man. the kind of comments people leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home