Sing Along

Thursday, August 02, 2007

im gonna post twice in a day

well since i cant write half as well as maga i'll copy and paste part of her entries here since she puts it in a better way...

These days I have never been more anxious about my future. Improvements have not been made, and a ticking bomb at the back of my head seemed to signal the destruction of the impending prelims. I am worried. Worried because I wonder how long the strong optimism that has been fueling my studying will last.
(that's for her case...for me..it has already died, i lost it since...i don't know when.)

In weary times like this the presence of other people seemed to be more apparent. I wonder why some people choose to speak so irresponsibly, so insensitively and rashly, in the way to inflict pain on the people they love most. At this age life doesn't become a game of who's the winner who's the loser. No booty at the end, but so much at stake in between. Is this what you really want?

Life these days has been about making choices, good ones, lasting ones. And like standing in front of the clear refrigerator storing tubs of swirly ice cream inside, making choices has never been more difficult.

weekends give me too much time to think without enough work done. tmd I keep doing maths and I can't do it. Its bloody annoying lah. AHHHHHH!! I'm like drowning in my own stupidity.

argh I am so sad why why why


-end of plaigarism-


plus why do i get so bothered by other stuff RAWR~ i hate this stupid self. im over sensitive, paranoid, thinks too much for my own good, downright selfish, ive got personality problems, ill disciplined, a horrid friend, immature, distracted, self-centred, weak-willed...

it's just weird how others tell u a different thing about yourself. im going for a psychology test this sat. at first i was thinking how great it would be to get my personality analysed once again like in sec 4, but just hours ago i was dreading it. i imagined the report sent to my house and i flip it open and it says:

5/100 for personality.
Marks break down:
100 - laughs a lot
-20 - laughs too much
-7 - too insensitive
-13 - too sensitive
-15 - selfish
-20 - immature
-12 - ineffective
-28 - weak

suitable jobs: a job that u can laugh your head off at, none so far
possibility of getting a scholarship using these test results: 0.000000000001%

and yes, that's all the encouragement i need. exactly all i need.

RAWRRRRRRRRR.

im a 17-year-old with a mentality of a 13-year-old who still has life-is-a-bitch attitude (or perhaps life-is-a-joke attitude) and facing the most impt exams in my life not doing anything about it still blogging happily and plaigarising other's blog content with my own little insignificant worries about my warped personality which creates a lot more problems more than my puny brain crammed with fear can hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home