Sing Along

Monday, April 03, 2006

>.<

Clazziquai - Be My Love (Kim SamSoon OST)
translation by: Yoonie (also credit: aheeyah.com)


It’s possible, so it’s alright
I can be patient, it’s so fine
Can you believe you’re alone?

It’s time to again
The things you didn’t have hope in,
are coming true

So c’est la vie
It won’t always be the same
Keep on trying
Keep on dreaming

Slowly
It’s going to get sweeter
Can I kiss her?
Are we for real?

I live without knowing,
seemed so fine
I went through pain,
it's not right

You can’t start again,
it's a sad story
I’m not expecting anything,
it’s not making me nervous

I keep on upsetting myself
With her name
Keeps on growing
Strangest Feeling

Slowly
It’s going to get sweeter
Can I kiss her?
Are we for real?

I wanna get you oh
You are the reason why I sing now
And I feel so fine

Because you make me so smile
you be my love

And come a little closer
Let me feel your heart
Because you make me so fine
Won't you be my love
(Let it play the song of the joy now my darling be my precious)




love this song..haha.the lyrics are just so..apt for the drama itself.. "you're the reason why i sing now"..


Clazziquai - She Is (Kim Sam Soon OST)
translation by: Yoonie (also credit: aheeyah.com)


I'll give you the nervous feelings I've hidden
Yeah~ Your beauty moved my coldness
I'll open up my tightly shut feelings to you
Yeah~ Your love gave your strong personality a purpose

I didn't at first,
but now I can feel your presence
As time passes,
I'm changing more and more

Oh this world shines down bright light
She is the girl
What she is the one
Everything changes for you

I'll give you the nervous feelings I've hidden
Yeah~ Your beauty moved my coldness

I didn't at first,
but now I can feel your presence
The world only changes with you in it
Let it change

I'll open up my tightly shut feelings to you
Yeah~ Your love gave your strong personality a purpose
I'll give you the nervous feelings I've hidden

Yeah~ Your beauty moved my coldness

I'll open up my tightly shut feelings to you
Yeah~ Your love gave your strong personality a purpose

Your beauty moved my coldness..



yahoooo.love my kpop. <3

its been v sian these days. rah. at least for me maybe. no yirong for so long. everyone else is like having a great time, interacting and then im like there =.= my guts screaming out for help inside. *help!* get on, move on yanjun. no, maybe im not supposed to be the one moving on, others shld start moving on. more than i shld. keep getting stuck in the past huh. i see the new group and old group.rahh.im drifting away...off and away. more and more, because of personal bias, because of judgemental side-effects, because of unforeseen circumstances,because im physically tired. doodada. feeling smth like a disposable. there when u need it, throw and ignore when u're done with it. maybe im unlikable right. sometimes i feel with them, sometimes i dont. yanjun, are u thinking too much? is that stopping you?

i miss the magic number 4. 4 of us - huixin,winnie,weixing. 4 of us - vonne,simna,sera. 4 others - maga,cat,rae,yj. 4C.
magic number 5. 5 ofus - vonne,chihua,serene,winnie,yj. 5 of them,dbsk - yunho,yoochun,junsu,jaejoong and changmin.
magic number 1. 1 of her - germaine.
frens forever, love yall lots. <3

from a fangirl's pt of view:
listening to my dbsk songs..before u groan and flip or smth..i must say..I MUST SAY...dbsk is really the greatest band ive ever seen. all of them can sing, unlike bands with calafare members. they love singing, especially junsu..and they have great music. each song means so much...and when their voices combine, u'll just melt. u've never heard acapella as good as theirs.NEVER. they have the most melodious acapella. their live acapella is even more touching... can really cry man. and the harmony is really...perfect la. when i watch a live perf go well, i feel happy for them, because i know from there they have probably gained many fans through their voices, ppl who have never heard dbsk's music before. trust me, its possible to convert into a fan jz because of that ONE song u hear them sing. i feel proud as a fan, because i know im a fan for a reason, and that is because dong bang shin ki brought kpop to another level. they are H.O.T number 2,i dare say. HOT was a kpop revolution. the reason why im still into them for such a long time, given past experiences that i will give up crazing an idol after a while,is because of their music. Everytime i feel im losing interest, i listen to their songs and im reminded they are so much better than many other bands out there. if one day they shld split, which usually happens to SM Entertainment artistes (sad to say), im gonna be so depressed...hope they will all move to a new company together if that happens,instead of splitting. fangirl says,"DONG BANG SHIN KI, SARANG HAE YO!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home